Thursday, February 21, 2008

Mostly-Working Order

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for praying for me the last few days! My hand is doing quite well - the cut looks kind of ugly, but it doesn't hurt at all. The thing that is causing me the most trouble is the muscle around my thumb. The doctor did a little digging to make sure everything was clean (which is good, because my hands were covered in dirt and mud), but that was not so good for the muscles underneath. Thankfully the ligaments and tendons under the skin didn't get damaged, and my thumb is still perfectly usable.

There it is! I took that picture last night before bed, it looks better now. It's a constant process of healing. Every morning when I wake up, my hand feels better than the night before. Every afternoon, my hand feels better than the morning. Thanks again for your prayers! They are greatly appreciated, and I consider them to be a major source for my progress so far! Talk to you guys later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks pretty yucky